Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome!!

I have a new passion. It's capturing those moments in life that I find absolutely perfect. I realized I had this passion while sitting in the waiting lounge at Olive Garden one day. There was a family that was sitting on a couch across from me and laughing and I wanted to capture that moment for them. I wished so badly that I had a camera at that moment.

I welcome you to journey this journey with me. I love comments on my other blog and the same applies here, so comment away :)

3 comments:

rayna said...

amazing amanda, you are very talented. i am proud of you.

Jen said...

Wow! I had no idea you were doing this! You are so talented. Amazing pictures :)

tish said...

Amanda,I am very impressed!! You have a good eye for capturing a moment and a feeling!Great poses also!! Keep practicing this might be your new calling??!! Tish

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes